Save the Date! 2017 UCDA Conference
“Positive Approaches to Career Development”
- Friday, March 3, 2017
- Free with $40 UCDA membership
- University of Utah, Eccles School of Business
- For: Career Counselors, Employment Counselors, Academic Advisors, School Counselors, CTE Professionals, Private Practitioners, etc.
We are seeking proposals for conference presentations. Additional information is located on the “Conference” tab.
- Presentations will be 50 minutes in length.
- Deadline for proposals is Monday, January 30, 2017.
Currently accepting nominations through email@example.com. For additional criteria concerning the awards, please click on the “Award Nominations” tab.
- Outstanding Career Practitioner (omitting any specific number of years)
- Diversity Initiative (open to individuals or teams)
- Exemplary Career/Employment Center (would include any entity providing career counseling services)
Welcome to UCDA!
We are entering our fourth year and are excited about the progress we are continuing to make as we grow this state chapter. Please visit the Join/Membership page for more information on how to become a member and get involved. You can also join our LinkedIn group to stay in touch with not only the organization but our membership as well.