Welcome to UCDA!
We are entering our fourth year and are excited about the progress we are continuing to make as we grow this state chapter. Please visit the Join/Membership page for more information on how to become a member and get involved. You can also join our LinkedIn group to stay in touch with not only the organization but our membership as well.
We’d like to announce the UCDA Executive Board for this coming year:
- Melanie Steimle, BYU, President
- Alex Johnson, Davis Technical College, President-Elect
- Wendy Potter, SLCC, Past President
- Ali Threet, Dixie State, Communications Officer
- Lindsey Kass, University of Utah, Treasurer
- Suzanne Sumsion, Utah State, Higher Education Representative
- Teresa Peterson, Pine View High School, Secondary Education Representative
- Worthy Glover, Utah Department of Workforce Services, Government/Agency Representative
- Karalee Clarke, Mountainland Technical College, Community/Technical College Representative
- Heather Austin, Private Practice Representative
- Nikki Tippets, SUU, At-Large Officer
Save The Date
We’re excited to announce that the fourth annual UCDA conference will be held in March 2018 (keep an eye out in upcoming weeks for an official Save the Date).
Conference Planning Committee
We are currently looking for volunteers to serve on the conference planning committee. If you are interested in serving on the committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Most of the planning is done via phone and email.